Series 2000 gaskets
The TOPOG-E® branded SERIES 2000 gasket is engineered to complement and extend the Topog-E product line.
It provides a cost effective and technically superior sealing alternative to other high pressure boiler gaskets including spiral wound, tacky-cloth and expanded PTFE gaskets in applications where operating pressures and temperatures exceed the service capabilities of TOPOG-E® SERIES 180 products.
• The industry's most trusted brand
• High pressure and temperature resistance
• Suitable for worn and pitted flanges
• Exceptional thermal stability and chemical inertness
• Superior recovery characteristics
• Significantly lighter and more durable than spiral wound
• Renowned for ease of removal and replacement
• Sizes clearly engraved on each gasket.
Service: Steam pressure vessels up to 2,000 psi (138 bar) and 636° F (336° C)
Material: Reinforced layers of exfoliated graphite foil
Topog-E® Series 2000 gaskets are currently only available in North & South America and Canada
Steam pressure vessels
Hot water heaters
Dryer cans in paper mills
Liquid treatment vessels
Compressed air tanks
HOJA DE DATOS
T: 918-587-6649 | F: 918-587-6961 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.topog-e.com